We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Your child does not seem to find the school washroom to his liking. Result: he holds back all day. How to explain this blockage and what are the solutions? Our specialists give you leads.
- Just back from school, your child goes to the bathroom. Obviously, he held back all day. The reason ? He categorically refuses to attend kindergarten toilets.
Who disturbs it?
- Your child. He does not feel comfortable when he has not been to the bathroom for several hours.
- You. You fear that by restraining himself, he develops urinary tract infections or has problems with constipation.
The toilets at school: he must find his rhythm
- In kindergarten, your little schoolboy has to change his habits. Napping, eating, going to the bathroom ... it can be hard to keep up with the pace of the community. Asking to go to the bathroom in the middle of an activity or going with about 30 children may require some time to adapt.
- What has to be done. Talk to the teacher. She will explain to your child that he can ask permission to go to the bathroom and that Atsem (the "service lady") will accompany him. He will gradually settle on the life of the group.
- What to tell him. "It's important to go to the bathroom several times a day, you'll feel better to play, to draw ..."