Birth by Fiv, dismissal ... it may be that an unsaid creates discomfort between you. There is still time to discuss it with him.
In your family, there is a secret that you do not want to say or that you do not know how to express to your child: he was born by in vitro fertilization, his dad was fired, his grandmother is depressed ...
Who disturbs it?
- Your child. Sooner or later, he puts his finger on this secret and feels guilty of your discomfort. In front of your silence, he then builds his own theories ...
- You. On your side, guilt is there too. And if this secret prevented your child from growing up well? It should be spoken to him ... But how to break the silence?
He was born by IVF
You did not have the desire to talk about those painful years in which you have struggled to have it. But the day your child comes home from school and asks if "Dad did put the little seed in mom", proud of his new knowledge, he does not understand your embarrassed silence.
- What has to be done. Better to leave it as little as possible alone facing this huge question mark. Otherwise, he will have no choice but to imagine his own answers, of which he will inevitably be the unfortunate hero: you did not want him, you wanted a girl and not a boy or vice versa, etc.
- Assumptions often much worse than reality! if you do not feel able to tell him the conditions of his design right away, at least lay milestones. Do not hesitate to make him speak: he is perhaps not far from the truth. Otherwise, it will allow you at least to deny the biggest "enormities"!
- What to tell him. "You were not born exactly like the other children, if you want, we'll talk about it a little later", "And you, how do you think you were born?"