We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 22: make your gift wrap!
- And if in the gift, the important thing was ... the paper gift just? Made with love in four hands! With your toddler, be creative, you just need as raw material Kraft paper and some paintings ...
- Kraf paper in rolls or sheets.
- White, golden or red paint, or the three colors.
- Some stencils that you can make yourself by cutting a piece of cardboard into a star shape, a holly leaf, a fir tree ...
- A sponge.
The simple version
- Position your stencil on the paper.
- Using the sponge soaked in the paint, reproduce the desired shape several times on the paper.
- Let it dry.
The slightly more sophisticated version
- On the Kraft sheet, paint some golden stripes. Let dry well.
- Realize your shapes, always by placing your stencil and using the sponge dipped in the paint, on the walleye or not, or straddle both to play on effects of matter.
Do you make your own gift wrap? Our survey.
All our news Christmas.