A game that is played on the beach of course ... but also in the garden!
A game from 3 years
- On the sand, define a large circle (in a garden, you can spread an old cover strewn with pebbles) at least 5 meters in diameter that you sprinkle pebbles, shells ...
- A few meters away, draw a starting line, on which all the children line up.
- Each of them has a bucket, placed on the ground.
- At the top start, each child goes to pick up a shell, brings it back in its bucket, before starting again to seek another ...
- The game ends when all the shells are picked up. The winner is the one who has collected the most.