We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This little penguin drifts on its ice floe ... looking for a friend. And if it was your goblin? Here is a special winter DIY to decorate the house.
- 2 pieces of white felt (approximately 10 x 10 cm wide)
- A piece of black felt and a yellow
- A needle and thread
- A packet of wadding
- Styrofoam for the ice pack
1. Lay the two pieces of felt on top of each other and sew them together. Leave an opening at the bottom. Now, turn the shape upside down so that you do not see the seams. Fill the shape with the cotton wool and sew it down. That's the body of your penguin.
2. Cut out in the black felt two wings and the top of the head.
3. Glue the top of the head and wings to the penguin. Cut out in black felt 2 eyes and 2 small stems for "hair". Stick them. Cut into the yellow felt a beak and 2 legs and stick them. Fix the penguin on the ice (styrofoam) with pins.
More info on: www.sabine-lohf.de